What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information. We may gather the following information about you:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Employer name
- Job title
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information, e.g.,)
How do we use it?
We will use this information in the following ways. We are also required by law to state a “legal basis for processing,” i.e., to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is also set out below:
- How we will use your personal information
- To provide you with information that you have requested, e.g., newsletters, bulletins
- To respond to specific queries you may raise regarding Andromrda and its operating companies
- To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website
- To process and consider your job application
Our legal basis for processing
- Consent—we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Our legitimate interests—we use your personal information to assess your job application, and to keep you updated throughout the application process
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your personal information to other group companies, affiliates, or third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website and which is relevant to you based on what you have requested.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate, and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
You are entitled to ask:
- For a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information
- To have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected
- If we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see the section “How do we use it?”), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so
- To have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (e.g., if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested)
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
How to contact us
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at the following address:
No.60, Mousavi St., Ferdowsi Sq., Tehran, Iran, Postal code 1581675115